Cultivate Gratitude & Joy with These Daily Affirmations
“Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities.” – Jen Sincero
What we think immediately leads to our reality. I have learned in the year of 2020 that we must be intentional about our thoughts and how we manifest them into real life. I have learned to adopt affirmations to help push to end the year 2020 with gratitude and joy.
Affirmations are encouraging words that are used to motivate you to your full potential. We often find it easier to encourage others rather than ourselves which is why affirmations are so hard to adopt. I have witnessed many mothers repeat daily affirmations to convince themselves of something they don’t believe about themselves and that has not manifested… yet. However, your thoughts have power and once your thoughts go through the process in the quote above it can become a reality.
In the midst of a pandemic, there are plenty of reasons to feel gratitude and joy, and I want you to recognize that. You have your health. You were able to wake up and see another day. You are another day stronger and whether or not you have tested positive from COVID, you were not one of the 200,000+ victims that lost their life to this deadly disease. You have clothes on your back when there are so many people without. You have shelter to keep you and your family warm in these cold months. You have food to keep you full and so many more blessings on the way. It is so easy for us to forget these simple things that we should be grateful for; the basic needs that we are fortunate to be able to meet. The purpose of this post is to help you cultivate a sense of gratitude as you head into the holiday season with these eight affirmations that you will repeat to yourself daily.
- I am human. I make mistakes daily and that’s okay.
- I will live my life as an example of determination, never falling victim to those who see my drive as intimidation.
- I am a magnet for JOY, LOVE, & ABUNDANCE.
- I will stay “prayed up” and wrapped tight in God’s arms, while I remain a protector for my family and fight off any harm.
- My words are full of encouragement and my mind full of wisdom.
- I bring laughter when times are hard and forever holds things together. I am the glue, the baseline, the rock, I am an unstoppable mother.
- My heart is full of the love.
- I am thankful for all that I have. I deserve all of this and more!